Thursday, December 4, 2014

2 years ago...

Two years ago during this first week of December I received a diagnosis of Cancer. Wow...never thought I would ever hear that but I did. Now, after two years I think back to what my life was like, what I have went through, and what I am still going through. Although the world continued to spin and life kept going my life was put on hold to a certain extent for a couple weeks. I was living in a bubble for a few months while God healed me. I thank God every day for complete healing. The side effects from having thyroid cancer have been frustrating and I still struggle. I have learned a lot though. I have taken a few steps backwards but I am in a good place. God brought me through a rough time and I get better everyday. With his help I know I can keep moving. I am still hopeful for my life and know someday "some parts" will work out. Maybe sooner, than later...who knows...God knows and I have to remind myself everyday. I still struggle with stupid thoughts but dwelling on them is temporary. I am hopeful, happy, and cancer free. God walked with me through Cancer, my father's Cancer, my friend's Cancer, and glad God is still with me. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment