Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Looking back...

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I though I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better." Looking back can be a good thing sometimes, but do not dwell on the past because the living in the present can be so wonderful. Charisma's Designs has created a beautiful top and skirt to live in the present wonderful world. Cathy Sugar top and Gypsy Sugar skirt are available in multiple colors and patterns, fit Maitreya, standard sizes, Slink, and Belleza. Available exclusively @Spoonful of Sugar.

Charisma's Designs Cathy Sugar top and Gypsy Sugar skirt
Buzzeri Zodiac Pitch eyes
Maitreya Lara body
[theSkinnery] Manon FIT honey skin
Wasabi Mersia hair
Catwa Freya Bento head


No comments:

Post a Comment