Saturday, January 5, 2019

Third Wheel...

Seems like my entire life I have been on the outside. Yes, my friends are awesome. But after awhile when everyone seems to be "finding" someone and I am still here. Alone. By myself. The third wheel. They say they don't mind. Of course I believe them. That does not stop me from wondering what it would be like to "have" someone, be "with" someone, and not always be alone...the third wheel. Someday..."Third Wheel" is the newest pose animation from *CH* Poses and is exclusively featured @Pose Fair
Buzzeri Zodiac Pitch eyes - Maitreya Lara body
[theSkinnery] Nicole Toffee Maitreya skin applier
Not Found Catwa Nicole Toffee skin applier
Wasabi Pills Aimi hair - Catwa Sofia head
Entice Baby Love coat @Designer Showcase
*CH* Poses Third Wheel includes phone, mojito, and 3 poses @Pose Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment