Monday, June 17, 2019

Caledonia Gardens...

I was recently asked to blog about Caledonia Gardens in Second Life. Of course, I said yes. This was my first time another individual in SL has asked me to blog about their location. I was originally here to listen to a live artist whom sings in SL. 
Caledonia Gardens regularly hosts live singers throughout the week. After scanning around the establishment I soon discovered there was much than a live venue on site. 


Caledonia Gardens is themed after Scotland and features various Scottish landscaping, houses, and of course musical themed establishments. Shops and houses are available for rent. 











Visiting this sim occurred over a span of a couple of days to explore the various places and of course to take pictures. I do hope you visit this sim soon and explore everything it has to offer. Who knows....you might just call it home or become a regular visitor. Enjoy Caledonia Gardens!






1 comment:

  1. We are really proud of the work on our sim by Virgo and Doug...it is amazing looking...and we want it to remain cozy and friendly. Thank u

    ReplyDelete