Saturday, August 1, 2020

Summer garden party...

I had a little tea party this afternoon at three. Twas very small - Three guests in all - Just, I myself, and me. Myself at all the sandwiches, While I drank all the tea; Twas also I who at the pie and passed the cake to me.
~Jessica Nelson North






No matter the size of your party, you are sure to please in these heels from WellMade, Kalina. Available exclusively @Miix until August 20. The Kalina heels are available for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza...includes a 30-color hud.

WellMade Sloane top, Talia shorts,  & Kalina heels
Buzzeri Zodiac Pitch eyes
Maitreya Lara body
[theSkinnery] Nicole Toffee Maitreya skin applier
Not Found Catwa Nicole Toffee skin applier
Wasabi Addison hair
Catwa Freya Bento head
Entice Just a Kiss lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment